The Mississauga Halton LHIN makes it easy for everyone to stay in touch and be informed about the health care system.
Mississauga Halton Local Health Integration Network
700 Dorval Drive, Suite 500
Oakville ON L6K 3V3
Tel: 905-337-7131 (local) or 1-866-371-5446 (toll-free)
View on Google Maps
- Take Dorval Drive south from QEW (403).
- Turn right at first stop-light past bridge onto Wyecroft Road.
- Turn left into first driveway - opposite Ford Dealership.
- #700 is second building on left.
- Front door faces Dorval Drive and Adecco is on ground floor.
- When exiting elevator at the 5th floor turn right and go to suite 500.
- If after hours - ring bell beside door.
Mississauga Halton LHIN Staff Contacts
For the contact information of specific staff members visit Our Team.
If you would like more information about the Mississauga Halton LHIN and its activities, or if you would like to request an interview, please contact:
Senior Lead Communications
905-337-8060 | Maureen.Buchanan@lhins.on.ca
News releases and newsletters are available in the News & events section of the Mississauga Halton LHIN website.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities - Mississauga Halton LHIN Customer Service Policy
Click here to learn more about our policy
Information About Health Care Resources
Have you ever visited the mississaugahaltonhealthline.ca? It’s an innovative website that puts accurate and up-to-date information about health services at the fingertips of consumers and health care providers across the Mississauga Halton region of Ontario. Easy to use and provides easy access to a reliable source of data, and empowers consumers to find the services they need close to home. The healthline.ca lists more than 3,000 organizations and programs serving people who live in Mississauga, Halton and Etobicoke.